Last updated: March 27, 2021
Thank you for booking with Rotaract Club of Jamnagar.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds.
The following terms are applicable for any events that You registered with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Club (referred to as either “the Club”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Rotaract Club of Jamnagar, A701 Antriksh Residency, Dev Part 3, Mehulnagar Road, Jamnagar.
- Orders mean a request by You to book tickets for an event from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Rotaract Club of Jamnagar, accessible from https://www.rotaractjamnagar.club/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
We do not provide cancellation once a Ticket is booked from our website.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org