|1||Kid (around 8-9 years)||Time machine||Thriller|
|2||Data processor (Avg. employee)||Smartphone||Science Fiction|
|6||Housewife||Hot air balloon||Magical Realism|
|10||Sex worker||Post box||Creative Nonfiction|
|11||Graffiti Artist||Invisibility Cloak||–|
Rules & Policies
- Story should be between 750 to 1000 words.
- Send your entries on “email@example.com” with subject line: Muse-A-Tale entry. Mention your Registration No./Payment Order no. in the body of the email.
- The work should be original and unpublished.
- It should not contain any offensive or indecent speech, that may cause harm/hurt any religion/person’s sentiments
- You have to choose any 2 elements(one from each category i.e. Characters & Things) from the given matrix, select a Genre from the list, and write a fictional story using the selected elements. One topic from each category is compulsory.
- All contest entries must be in Times New Roman font, as a PDF document. Do not use fancy fonts for your text, the text should be justified, do not include pictures or animations of any kind. Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- Cover Page should contain – Your Registration No./Payment Order No., Title of the Story, the topics & genre which you have chosen. Your identification or any logos of any kind & in any way should not appear anywhere on the work.
- Story once submitted will be considered final and no re-submission is allowed.
- Decision of Judges and organizers will be binding on all.
- By submitting your story for this competition you agree to allow Rotaract Club of Jamnagar to publish your work on their platform/s with author’s reference.
- Any deviation from the rules & regulations will result in disqualification.
For Queries & Information Contact:
+91 75728 90909 / +91 63587 57494